We are expanding our team! Join AGES today and build your career journey with us!
AGES is inviting aspiring and competent IT experts to join our team, to perform relevant security assessments and testing relating to the payment and IT security industry.
Established in 2004, we are the only Asian owned company with relevant accreditations by significant organisations such as MasterCard International (MCI), AMEX, UnionPay, DINERS and JCB. Our servicing markets cover globally with significant presence in the Asia Pacific, Africa and Central Europe. AGES is also a member of the Blockchain Association of Singapore.
Why join us?
AGES has a friendly working environment with a highly motivated and hard-working team. This role should appeal if you enjoy verifying information, has an inquisitive mind, is an effective communicator and enjoy challenging yourselves to make a positive impact to our clients and our peoples.
The IT security and audit industry is fast-paced and busy, so we are looking for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. You should also like traveling worldwide for work related projects too.
This breadth and depth of experience, combined with technical and communication skills in the payment security assessment domain, makes you a valuable asset to any organisation, opening up opportunities in areas such as IT Risk Management, IT Compliance, Technology Operations, and Cyber Information Security.
Risk Advisory: Auditor / Senior Auditor
Your work with us:
- Ability to provide advisory and technical services to clients in terms of IT security and governance
- Ability to identify non-conformances in client’s processes and systems and deliver final reports
- Ability to apply expert knowledge and build client relationships
- Ability to develop testing specifications and methodology based on industrial standards
Your role with us:
- Highly structured and meticulous individual who is able to work effectively with regional teams where everyone is respected and recognized for their contribution
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Understand business objectives whilst aligning own performance to company goals
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or equivalent with minimum 2 to 15 years of IT working experience
- Must be able to travel frequently when required
- Ability to speak and write to our Chinese and Taiwanese clients is an advantage
- Certified CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 or CISSP individuals is a strong advantage
About your application,
All are welcome to Apply regardless of nationality. Please send in your resume to [email protected] or fill up and submit the Job Application below! Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email. We look forward to welcome you to Join AGES Systems Gelderfarenit Singapore!